Installing Windshield Wipers
Windshield wipers are normally the most ignored when you are regularly inspecting your auto parts. Unless you see it is damaged, you won’t normally give it attention.
Now, if your wipers don’t work properly anymore, you may need to replace them. Here are quick steps on installing new windshield wipers:
• First, drop by your car supply store to buy the right size. It may vary on the make and model of your car.
• When you have purchased the right wiper size, get ready with your materials.
• Start by raising the wiper arm up so you can work with it. You may start your car for a while to turn on the wipers and put them in the correct position.
• Let go of the blade by pinching down on the wiper.
• Install your new wipers as stated in the manufacturer’s instruction. Lock all the hardware in place and be sure to test them prior to driving.